DYNAPRO V 30/60
Single or double lanyard with sewn termination for restraint at the workstation or progression on a restraint lifeline.
Assymetric ‘V’ dynamic rope lanyard with sewn terminations.
The dynamic performance of this lanyard is greatly superior to that of traditional static lanyards.
- Perfectly adapted to work at height and rescue.
- Ability to clip-in short or long.
- Ability to pass intermediate anchors thanks to the 2 branches.
- Sewn terminations fitted with a sleeve to protect the rope and a pinch to hold the karabiner in position.
- Improved security in the event of a fall (even of high factor)on the lanyard because of the use of dynamic rope.
- Secure with a maillon rapide.
|Norme||EN 355 | EN 795MB|